This is a holding page for the official document with code A-RES-53-77. The United Nations does not enable direct links to most of their documents.
Using this webpage, you can --
- View as PDF
- Or click on individual pages--
- Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24 Page 25 Page 26 Page 27 Page 28 Page 29 Page 30 Page 31 Page 32 Page 33 Page 34 Page 35 Page 36 Page 37 Page 38 Page 39 Page 40 Page 41 Page 42 Page 43 Page 44 Page 45 Page 46 Page 47
- Try linking directly to http://www.un.org/Docs/journal/asp/ws.asp?m=A/RES/53/77
- UN Documentation Centre
- See all General Assembly documents.
- Ready-made URL link:
- Ready-made wikipedia link using Template:UN_document:
References to this document
List of all post-1994 meetings of the Security Council or General Assembly where this document was specifically mentioned.
- 1998-12-04 Further measures in the field of disarmament for the prevention of an arms race on the seabed and the ocean floor and in the subsoil thereof || Measures to uphold the authority of the 1925 Geneva Protocol || Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-personnel Mines and on Their Destruction || Transparency in armaments || Assistance to States for curbing the illicit traffic in small arms and collecting them || Relationship between disarmament and development || Observance of environmental norms in the drafting and implementation of agreements on disarmament and arms control || Convening of the fourth special session of the General Assembly devoted to disarmament || Consolidation of peace through practical disarmament measures || Contributions towards banning anti-personnel landmines || Prohibition of the dumping of radioactive wastes || Small arms || Nuclear disarmament || Nuclear-weapon-free southern hemisphere and adjacent areas || Follow-up to the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice on the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons || Regional disarmament || Conventional arms control at the regional and subregional levels || Establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in Central Asia || Implementation of the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on Their Destruction
- 1999-09-25 Address by Mr. Rinchinnyamyn Amarjargal, Prime Minister of Mongolia
- 1999-10-01 General debate
- 2000-09-21 General debate
- 2000-09-28 Report of the Secretary-General on the work of the Organization