This is a holding page for the official document with code A-57-331. The United Nations does not enable direct links to most of their documents.
Using this webpage, you can --
- View as PDF
- Or click on individual pages--
- Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24
- Try linking directly to http://www.un.org/Docs/journal/asp/ws.asp?m=A/57/331
- UN Documentation Centre
- See all General Assembly documents.
- Ready-made URL link:
- Ready-made wikipedia link using Template:UN_document:
References to this document
List of all post-1994 meetings of the Security Council or General Assembly where this document was specifically mentioned.
- 2002-09-14 Address by His Royal Highness Prince 'Ulukalala Lavaka Ata, Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Tonga
- 2002-10-04 Peace and security--terrorist acts
- 2002-11-14 East Timor
- 2002-11-20 A-57-PV.53
- 2002-12-10 Large-scale pelagic drift-net fishing, unauthorized fishing in zones of national jurisdiction and on the high seas/illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing, fisheries by-catch and discards, and other developments || Agreement for the implementation of the Provisions of the United Nations Convention on the Law of Sea of 10 December 1982 relating to the Conservation and Management of Straddling Fish Stocks and Highly Migratory Fish Stocks